Doorsteps.com offers a free online tool that enables millennials to make the best decisions when navigating the real estate world. This website falls under Move Inc., which oversees a network of top real estate sites (including Realtor.com). In the summer of 2018, the content team wanted to revamp Doorsteps.com and sought experienced travel writers to tackle content on cities they’re familiarized with.
I was signed on as an ongoing freelance writer for Tampa Bay. I pitched ideas on a monthly basis and wrote the following:
- The Best Tampa Bay Coffee Shops to Work In
- 6 Things to Do in Tampa on a Rainy Day
- Which Tampa Bay Neighborhood Fits Your Personality Best?
- 10 Free Things to Do in Tampa Bay
- The Best Dog-Friendly Restaurants and Bars in Tampa Bay
- How to Live an Active Lifestyle in Tampa Bay
- Your Guide to Ybor City
- How to Make the Most of a Tampa Staycation
- 7 Tampa Bay Restaurants With Stunning Views
Client: Doorsteps, powered by Realtor.com
Date: April 2018